Welcome to the big thing called “being pregnant”. Now that you have arrived at a phase of life where the world is ready to overload you with their suggestions, tips and similes, we suggest you hear it all yet do what your heart resides in.
We are no great aunts, but we have got 5 things that we feel will make your bumpy ride a walk on air. Read on!
- Holiday – If you are not one of the skeptical ones and assure the goodness of your health, Baby-moon is meant for you. As per the changing trends, when couples get pregnant, they do not leave any opportunity to celebrate the news at a place they love. So, may we say the fear of not being able to enjoy the twosome fun once the baby arrives pushes them for a pre-baby vacation? Well, definitely yes!
2. Declutter – Now that you are back from your holiday and been into your most loved pair of jeans, its time to know your inches will grow sooner than you think. Decluttering your wardrobe can be a stress-buster and a must-do before baby arrival. Remember, it’s always the mother first who needs more room for the baby stuff and herself ofcourse. Sort your clothes into bags that you think you will need once you get back to shape. Also, charity works because we know somebody needs it more than us.
3. Diary/Track that bump – Pregnancy Brain is known to be a forgetful one. You will be at ease, yet so puzzled all the time. We suggest you make your checklists for important occasions and track down what’s your baby been up to. This is so much fun to read once your kiddo grows up. Also, a track of your pregnancy can help you to plan your next pregnancy better. Diary can be your best friend around this time
4. Indulge Yourself – If a spa is all what you have been thinking, it’s time to hit one! Carrying the bump is a task in itself and when people are pouring suggestions on you, it’s best to take a break. Massages not only relax your mind and body but also create an ideal baby-mom connect as you spend a good time in dedicatedly enjoying the feeling. Foot, head massages or a simple manicure, pedicure at your closest salon also is a remedy to happier women.
5. Join a Mommy Club – Partnering with a mom-to-be is the most ideal thing you would do to yourself. Despite there being love and understanding between spouses, the anxieties of pregnancy are difficult to explain to husband and in such times other moms-to-be are a boon. Don’t hesitate to pick up a Lamaze class with other moms or may be a yoga session or a Kegel class. Even laughter clubs are great with ladies who come together for a good laugh and share experiences of their belly.